



So the reason I'm writing this blog is because of a conversation that Tabitha and I had a few days ago. Random? Yes. But that's me for ya. :D
So...
What's your hugging type?
Are you the kind that hugs above the neck?
Below the neck?
One arm over one arm under?
Or are you the kind of person who only hugs with one arm?
If so, which arm?
It's really quite fascinating if you think of how many different ways you can hug!
Ooh! I just thought of another thing!
When you hug which way do you tilt your head?
I made pictures too!
So...
What's your hugging type?
Are you the kind that hugs above the neck?
Below the neck?
One arm over one arm under?
Or are you the kind of person who only hugs with one arm?
If so, which arm?
It's really quite fascinating if you think of how many different ways you can hug!
Ooh! I just thought of another thing!
When you hug which way do you tilt your head?
I made pictures too!
So the blog was silly. The pictures are first... Enjoy anyway! :D
ReplyDeleteu maketh me chuckle
ReplyDelete:D!
ReplyDeleteI do the weird one arm up one down thing. But I guess it depends on who I'm hugging. Weird! Never thought of if! :) Too funny!
ReplyDelete:D I know. It's weird if you actually think about it right? All I know is I generally hug with both arms.
ReplyDeleteAnybody else have any input?
Haha. One of our younger siblings could do a survey about this & use it as their Science Fair Project! :D