You get to hear from me twice today.
So today was pretty amazing!
While at work the following happened (from approximately noon to 3:00 pm):
I got to talk to Sister R. She's in the Stake Relief Society Presidency. Since I work at Safeway and she works at Ben Franklin (both in North Pole) we see each other every so often. We didn't know that the other was Mormon (LDS) until about a month or so ago. Yep. Pretty amazing. Anyways, we talked about stuff. And her son. :D And she even suggested that I come into the store and talk to him. Hmmm.... I just might have to do that! :D It was muy mucho fun.
While I was helping a customer put her groceries in her car I noticed a Joseph Smith Teachings of Presidents of the Church. That was pretty amazing. I didn't ask her about it but that was cool to see another Mormon in an every day setting. :D
Also, after I came back in from helping said customer I realized how many Mormons (at least the ones I know of) work in Safeway & the North Pole 'Plaza'. There's at least 3 of us at Safeway. And then there's Sister R. and her son, O. It's awesome! :D
Yep. Today's been spectacular.
And now I'm blogging about it! Of course listening to the amazing singing voice of Josh Turner only makes it better! :D
Small world! :) You never know who knows you and what your standards could be! ;) What a fun day!
ReplyDeleteIt was very fun! :D
ReplyDelete