Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I need YOUR help!


So I need your help.

I'm doing a project for my communication class. It's about technological differences because of age.

If you can voice your opinion on any of the following that'd be awesome. (Make sure to include your age.) :)

Thanks in advance!

Texting,

having internet on cell phones,

laptops, desktops,

skype, webcam,

usb, cds & floppy disks,

email, blog, facebook,

xbox, playstation, wii,

ipods, MP3s,

cds, cassettes, and radios.

Basically I'm comparing what the 'younger' and 'older' generation think about these technological advances.

The 'younger' generation is middle school, high school, and college freshmen and sophomores. (about 13-20)

The 'older' generation are the parents, aunts, uncles, grandparents, and such of the 'younger' generation. (about 40 or so and older)

Even if you're not in one of the 'generations' feel free to provide your input please.

What I really need is for some middle school and high school students to fill this out, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment