Saturday, April 24, 2010

Those crazy dreams that we ALL have! :)

I had two of these last night, but I guess we could say that they were 2 "episodes". They were actually in chronological order.

Some background on the dreams, when & where (I'm not including who, because it's a dream! & obviously there is no why, it's a dream!):
When: Fall 2010
Where: UAF Campus. But the campus isn't how it looks now. Almost the same but there's some student apartments located where the powerplant & gas station & small stores currently are.

Summary of dream #1: Guy in the Branch I'm in in the dream and I get to know each other & announce that we're dating.

Dream #2: So this guy ^^^ and I are dating. He's living on campus & we had just gone on a walk or somewhere on campus. He goes to his dorm to get something or change, something of the sort. I'm waiting in one of the lobbies for him to come back out. And I see this lady in a wheelchair having a hard time, I go to help her.
This lady is somewhere in her 40's. She just came in from outside where she had been smoking.
And this lady was crazy!
She put her LIT cigarette into her purse!
And handed me her purse. I looked at her purse and saw there was smoke coming out (don't know if I knew there was a LIT cigarette inside).
"Um, there's smoke coming out of your purse, Ma'am."
"No there's not! Now help me with this!"
Okay.. I help her and look at her purse again.
There's no denying that there's smoke coming out now.
"I think your purse is on fire."
"No, it's not!"
At this time I drop the purse on the floor and it's flames engulf the purse.
"Well, I guess you're right."
The fire starts catching other things on fire: a bench, books, and the like.
So I start looking for a way to put the fire out.
The lady, still in the wheelchair disappears from my sight in a matter of seconds.
Then some of the administrative people get on intercoms and keep shouting "Evacuate the building! Evacuate the building!"
Somewhere me and a couple of other people find water to put out the fires.
And I'm fairly certain that in my dream I was wearing a skirt. So I had to be 'dainty' while doing this.
Eventually the fire stopped. But I woke up before I got to see the guy again.


Dreams are interesting things.
Ha. I just remembered 2 other dreams I had where I got to be the 'hero' by putting out the fire.

1 comment: