As you all know, my life for the past year and a half or so has been everchanging. It seems like my plans keep on changing almost as fast as most people's Facebook status.
Well, here's the latest plan. But first, let's review what the other plans were for next semester.
Plan A - go to school at UAF, have a job to pay for fall semester.
Plan B - work to pay off fall semester 2011 and spring semester 2012.
Plan C - live with my grandma in Utah for a few months. I don't have much planned after that at this point.
I'll probably find a part-time job while I'll living in Utah. And depending on how much I save up and what the Lord and I decide, I may stay in Utah and go to LDSBC and then come home to Alaska in May 2012. I'm really not sure right now. But this is just a heads up that it's very likely that I won't be coming back to Alaska for a while.
I love it here but I really feel that this is my time to 'study abroad'. This may be the only chance I have to 'travel' and serve others and learn new things all at the same time. So I'm going to make the most of it.
Oh, and the real nail biter.. I'm probably leaving in less than 6 weeks! Yikes!
But I'll be sure to keep y'all updated on what the 'plan' is. :D
I'm so excited.
No comments:
Post a Comment